EQUIPMENT & CAPABILITY
As an independent third-party test laboratory, all equipment calibration is traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
These instruments can meet the following conditions:
- 1.An extensive temperature for test: from -70°C to 300°C
- 2.Simulation of deep-sea environment, the high temperature operation pipeline and natural exposure environment
- 3.Peel strength test for any pipe size from 2 inches to 40 inches at the evaluated temperature
- 4.A dynamic mechanical analyze will tell you the truth of the failure of the adhesion.
- 5.A full cycle sea water cathodic disbondment resistance system will tell you what happens on your coating system
- 6.The truth of the stress cracking inside of your coating layer